Samacheer Kalvi 6th Science Term 1 Unit 7 Book Back Question and Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 6th Standard Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers uploaded online and available PDF for free download. Class 6th New Syllabus Science Term 1 book back question & answer solutions guide available below for English Medium. Class sixth Std Science English Medium Term 1 Unit 7 Computer – An Introduction book back answers given below. Students looking for class 6th Term I Unit 7 Computer Science Questions and Answers can check below.
We also provide class 6th other units Book Back One and Two Mark Solutions Guide on our site. Students looking for a new syllabus 6th standard Science Term 1 Unit 7 Computer – An Introduction Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
For all three-term of 6th standard Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer kalvi 6th Science Book Back Answers
Samacheer Kalvi 6th Science Book Back Chapter 7 Term 1 Solution Guide PDF:
TN State Board Class 6th Science – Computer Science Subject Term 1 Unit 7 one mark and two mark solutions guide PDF available below.
6th Science – Term 1
Unit 7: Computer – An Introduction
I. Choose the Correct answer:
1. Who is the father of computers?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) Graham Bell
(c) Charlie Chaplin
(d) Charles Babbage
Answer: (d) Charles Babbage
2. Which of the following is another form of computer?
Answer: b. Mobile
3. When was the first computer introduced?
Answer: (c) 1946
4. Who is the computer’s first programmer?
a. Lady Wellington
b. Augusta ado Lovelace
c. Mary Curie
d. Mary Comb
Answer: b. Augusta ado Lovelace
5. Pick out the odd one.
(c) Flash card
Answer: (c) Flashcard
II. Fill in the blanks:
- Data is ______ information.
- World’s first general-purpose computer is ______
- Information is ______ data.
- Fifth-generation computers had ______ intelligence.
- ______ is the device that uses an Index number.
- Analog Computer
III. State True or False:
1. Computer is an Electronic device.
2. Sir Isaac Newton invented Computer.
Answer: False. Charles Babbage invented Computer.
3. Computer can do calculations fast.
IV. Match the following:
|1.||First generation Computer||a. Artificial Intelligence|
|2.||Second generation Computer||b. Integrated Circuit|
|3.||Third generation Computer||c. Vacuum tubes|
|4.||Fourth generation Computer||d. Transistor|
|5.||Fifth generation computer||e. Microprocessor|
V. Answer the following:
1. What is a computer?
Answer: The computer is an electronic device that processes data and information according to our needs. We can save the data and convert it into information.
2. Who are the pioneers/forerunners of the computer?
Charles Babbage and Augusta Ada Lovelace are the pioneers/forerunners of computers.
3. Write a short note on Data.
Data is the information that has to be processed. Generally, data are in the form of numbers, alphabet, and images.
4. Name any four input devices.
Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, and Web camera, etc.
5. Differentiate Hardware and Software
- It is available on the computer.
- It helps the software to work.
- It is used to run a particular program.
- It is used for painting and playing on the computer.
VI. Answer in detail:
1. Explain in detail the Applications of computers.
- Computers are used in textile shops, Railway stations, Banks, ATMs and in many places.
- Computers are used to draw, paint and play games
- Computers help to learn and develop general knowledge
- Computers are used in various fields such as Business, Education, Medical, Science, and Communication.
- It helps to collect data and information.
Other Important links for Class 6th Book Back Answers:
Tamil Nadu Class 6th Standard Book Back Guide PDF, Click the link – 6th Book Back Questions & Answers PDF
For all three-term of 6th standard Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer kalvi 6th Science Book Back Answers English Medium