Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – 64 High-Performance Analyst Vacancies:
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization that has given a notification for the recruitment of High-Performance analysts on a contract basis. SAI has announced new job vacancies for 64 High-Performance Analysts (Physiotherapists, Strength & Conditioning Experts, Physiologists, Psychologists, Biomechanics, Nutritionists & Biochemists). Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SAI High-Performance Analyst Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Sports Authority of India website and apply for the posts till 05-10-2023. Also see SAI High-Performance Analysts Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SAI Recruitment below:
List of Sports Authority of India Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Sports Authority of India Recruitment details.
- Post Name: High-Performance Analyst
- No. of vacancies: 64
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for SAI High-Performance Analyst Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 14-09-2023
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 05-10-2023
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
- Strength & Conditioning Expert: Bachelor’s degree in Sports & Exercise Science /Sports Science/ Sports Coaching & Exercise Science / Physical education/ Diploma in sports coaching /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution with S&C certification/specialization.
- Physiologist: Bachelor’s degree in Medical/ Human/ Sports and Exercise Physiology/ Life Science/ Biological Sciences/ or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Psychologist: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Biomechanics: Bachelor’s Degree with Biomechanics as specialization or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Nutritionist: Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics/Food Science & Nutrition /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Biochemist: Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry with Biochemistry /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
Age Limit(as on 05-10-2023):
- Max. 45 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Educational Qualification, Experience, and Interview.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of Sports Authority of India Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Online