RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 – 904 Act Apprentice Vacancies:
Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, Hubballi (RRC/SWR/UBL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice for imparting training under the Apprentices Act, 1961. South Western Railway has announced new job vacancies at 904 Act Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with a 10th & ITI in the relevant trade can check the job vacancies at https://www.rrchubli.in/ or see below. Check below for RRC SWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a 10th & ITI looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the RRC Hubballi website and apply for them till 02-08-2023. Also see RRC Hubballi Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment below:
List of Railway Recruitment Cell Hubballi Apprentice Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Indian Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 904
Job Location: Hubballi, Bengaluru, or Mysuru.
Important Dates for RRC SWR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for online registration: 03-07-2023.
- Last date & time for online registration: 02-08-2023 at 24:00 Hrs.
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated with NCVT/SCVT in relevant trade.
Age Limit(as on 02-08-2023):
- Min. 15 years and Max. 24 years(Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Mark scored in 10th and ITI).
- Application fee (Non-Refundable) Rs. 100 is to be paid through ONLINE MODE.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Important Links of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online