RBI Recruitment 2023 – 450 Assistant Vacancies:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant posts. RBI has announced new job vacancies for 450 Assistant posts on a regular basis. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can check the job vacancies at https://www.rbi.org.in/ or you can see below. Check below for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the RBI website and apply for them from 13-09-2023 to 04-10-2023. Also see RBI Assistant Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment below:
List of RBI Assistant Jobs 2023 Details:
Below is the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 450
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for online registration and application fee: 13-09-2023
- The last date for online registration and application fee: is 04-10-2023
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): October 21, 2023 & October 23, 2023
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): December 02, 2023
Age Limit(as on 01-09-2023):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 28 years. (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- Selection is based on Preliminary examination, Main examination, and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- ₹50/- plus 18% GST for SC/ST/PwBD/ EXS (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- plus 18% GST for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees and intimation charges.
Important Links of RBI Assistant Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online