POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 – 10 Officer Trainee (Law) Vacancies:
The POWERGRID has given a notification for the recruitment of Law Professionals as Officer Trainee (Law) posts. The POWERGRID has announced new job vacancies for 10 Officer Trainees (Law) through CLAT 2024 (for Admission to Post Graduation). Candidates with an LLB equivalent can check the job vacancies at https://www.powergridindia.com/ or see below. Check below for POWERGRID Officer Trainee Law Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with an LLB equivalent looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Power Grid India website and apply for the posts till 29-11-2023. Also see POWERGRID Officer Trainee (Law) Notification, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment below:
List of POWERGRID Officer Trainee Law Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the POWERGRID India Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Officer Trainee (Law)
- No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for POWERGRID Officer Trainee Law Recruitment 2023:
- Start of CLAT Registration: 1-07-2023
- Closing date for submission of CLAT online application: 03-11-2023
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application to POWERGRID: 09-11-2023
- Last date for Submission of Online Application to POWERGRID: 29-11-2023
- Candidates should complete a Full-time Three-year LLB or Five-year integrated Law/LLB courses with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Age Limit(as on 29-11-2023):
- Max. 28 years (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Marks scored in CLAT – 2023 followed by Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ DESM categories are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/-.
Important Links of POWERGRID Officer Trainee (Law) Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online