NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 – 401 Trainee Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) and Trainee Officer(Finance/ HR/ Law) Vacancies:
NHPC India has given an employment notification for Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer posts for its various departments. The NHPC Limited has announced new job vacancies for 401 Trainee Engineers & Trainee Officers vacancies through GATE 2022, UGC NET Dec-21 & June-22, CLAT-22 & CA/CMA Score. Candidates with a B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engg./ Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Graduate Degree in Law in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at http://www.bel-india.in/ or see below. Check below for NHPC India Trainee Engineer Officer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engg./ Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Graduate Degree in Law in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the NHPC India website and apply for the posts till 14-10-2022. Also see NHPC Ltd Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022 below:
List of NHPC Ltd Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the NHPC Limited India Details:
- Post Name: Trainee Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- No. of Vacancies: 285
- Post Name: Trainee Officer (Finance/ HR/ Law)
- No. of Vacancies: 116
Job Location: Faridabad, Haryana.
Important Dates of NHPC India Trainee Engineer Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 05-01-2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 25-01-2023
- Trainee Engineers: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg. – 4 years) in relevant field.
- Trainee Officer: Graduate with CA or ICWA or CMA / PG Degree or PG Diploma/ Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university/institution.
Age limit ( as of 25-01-2023):
- Max: 30 Years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- For Trainee Engineer(Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical): through GATE 2022 Score
- For Trainee Officer(Finance/ HR/ Law): UGC NET Dec-21& June -22, CLAT-22 & CA/CMA Score
- Candidates belonging to the General /OBC / EWS category and applying for the post of Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer are required to pay Rs. 295 ( including 18% GST) as an application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/Ex-Serviceman candidates have no application fee.
Important Links of NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2023:
Click here for official notification – Click Here
Click here for online registration – Apply online