India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 – 41 Information Technology Professional Vacancies:
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has given a notification for the recruitment of 41 Information Technology Professional posts on a regular basis. Indian Bank has announced new job vacancies for Junior Associate (IT), Assistant Manager (IT), Manager (IT), Senior Manager (IT), and Chief Manager (IT) posts. Candidates with an Any Graduate can check the job vacancies at https://ippbonline.com/ or see below. Check below for IPPB Information Technology Professional Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with Any Graduate looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the IPPB website and apply till 28-02-2023. Also see India Post Payments Bank Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for IPPB Recruitment below:
List of IPPB IT Officers Job 2023 Details:
Below are the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Information Technology Professional
- No. of Vacancies: 41
|S.No.||Specialization||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Junior Associate (IT)||15|
|2.||Assistant Manager (IT)||10|
|4.||Senior Manager (IT)||05|
|5.||Chief Manager (IT)||02|
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for IPPB Information Technology Professional Recruitment 2023:
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 04-02-2023
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 28-02-2023
- Candidates with a Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/ BCA/ MSC in Information Technology or Computer Science/MCA will be preferred.
Age Limit(as 0n 01-01-2023):
- Max. 55 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation).
- Selection is based on an Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of IPPB Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for the application form – Application form
E-mail id for sending the application: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email’s subject line must contain the name of the post applied for and S.No. of the post. E.g. –
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”