India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – 1899 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and MTS Vacancies:
Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India has given an employment notification for meritorious sports persons in the cadre of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff posts. The Post Office has announced new job vacancies for 1899 meritorious sports persons in the cadre of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS posts. Candidates with a 10th/ 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board can check the job vacancies at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for India Post Office Recruitment 2023:
Indian Post Office Jobs for 10th/ 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree looking for government jobs can check the meritorious sports persons Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the https://indiapost.gov.in/ website and apply for the posts from 10-11-2023 till 09-12-2023.
Also see Indian Post Office Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Post Office Recruitment below:
List of Post Office Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Indian Post Office recruitment details for various posts.
- Post Name: Postal Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 598
- Post Name: Sorting Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 143
- Post Name: Postman
- No. of Vacancies: 585
- Post Name: Mail Guard
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff
- No. of Vacancies: 570
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for India Post Office Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 10-11-2023.
- The last date for Submission of Online Application: is 09-12-2023.
- Window for Application Form Correction: 10-12-2023 to 14-12-2023
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Knowledge of working on computers.
- For Postman / Mail Guard:
12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
Should have passed the local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above.
Knowledge of working on Computer.
Valid license to drive a two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only).
- Multi Tasking Staff:
10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in respected sports/ games given in the notification are eligible to apply.
Age Limit(as on 09-12-2023):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 27 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit basis – Achievements in sports International, Senior or Junior Level National, Inter-University Competition, National Sports/ Games for Schools/ National Awards in Physical Efficiency.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through online.
- Women candidates, Transgender candidates, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are exempted from payment of fees.
Important Links of Department of Posts Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For Online Application, Click here to apply – Apply Online.