IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 – 6423 CRP PO/MT-XII Vacancies:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given an employment notification to recruit CRP PO/MT-XII posts. The IBPS has announced new job vacancies for 6423 CRP Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – XII on a regular basis. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree looking for govt. bank jobs can check the job vacancies at https://www.ibps.in/ or see below. Check below for IBPS PO MT Notification 2022 Apply Online link given below:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree looking for government bank jobs can check various IBPS openings below. Interested candidates go through the IBPS website and apply online for the posts from 02-08-2022 till 22-08-2022. Also see IBPS CRP PO/MT-XII Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2023-24 below:
List of IBPS CRP PO/MT XII Recruitment 2022 Details:
Below is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Details for Common Recruitment Process for PO/ Management Trainee-XII for 2023-24.
- Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 6423
Job Location: Pan India.
Important Dates of IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2022:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- The download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- The download of call letters for the Online examination Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2022
- The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main: November 2022
- Online Examination – Main: November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2022
- The download of call letters for interview: January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview: January/ February 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent, a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age limit(As of 01.08.2022)
- Min. 20 years & Max. 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and no later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Check the official notification below for age relaxation.
- Selection based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850/- for all others through Online.
Important Links of IBPS Recruitment 2022:
Click here for official notification of IBPS PO/MT Posts – Click Here
Click here for the online application of IBPS CRP PO & MT link – Apply Online