HSSC Recruitment 2023 – 104 TGT Punjabi (Group -C Services) Vacancies:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT-Punjabi)(Group-C Services) Department of Elementary Education, Haryana. HSSC has announced new job vacancies for 104 posts of TGT Punjabi (ROH) on a regular basis. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and D.El.Ed./ B.Ed./ B.El.Ed looking Govt. Jobs can check the job vacancies at https://hssc.gov.in/ or you can see them below. Check below for HSSC TGT Punjabi Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and D.El.Ed./ B.Ed./ B.El.Ed for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the HSSC website and apply online until 09-10-2023. Also see HSSC TGT Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for HSSC Recruitment below:
List of HSSC TGT Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment details.
- Post Name: TGT Punjabi
- No. of Vacancies: 104
Job Location: Haryana.
Important Dates for HSSC TGT Punjabi Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 18-09-2023
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 09-10-2023
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 12-10-2023
- i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective or Honours subject and as a Punjabi teaching subject in BTC/JBT/D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)/ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.);
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective or Honours subject and Punjabi as a teaching subject in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
Four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) with at least 50% marks in Punjabi subject;
Four years integrated BA.B.Ed. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi subject;
- ii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) in Punjabi subject; and
- iii) Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matric or Hindi as one of the subjects in Higher Education.
- Min. 18 years & Max. 42 years (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Written Examination & Socio-economic criteria and experience.
Important Links of HSSC Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online registration – Apply online