HPSC Recruitment 2023 – 12 Mining Officer (Group-B) Vacancies:
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of a Mining Officer (Group-B) in the Mines and Geology Department, Haryana. HPSC has announced new job vacancies for 12 Mining officers (Group-B) on a regular basis. Candidates with a B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc/ M. Tech can check the job vacancies at http://hpsc.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for HPSC Mining Officer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc/ M. Tech looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the HPSC website and apply online till 28-02-2023. Also see HPSC Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for HPSC Recruitment below:
List of HPSC Job 2023 Details:
Below is the Haryana Public Service Commission recruitment details:
- Post Name: Mining officers (Group-B)
- No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Haryana.
Important Dates for HPSC Mining Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Date of Publication: 04-02-2023
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 08-02-2023
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 28-02-2023
- B.E (Mining) or B. Tech (Mining Engineering) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
M.Sc. (Geology) or M.Sc. (Applied Geology) or M.Tech. (Geology) or M.Tech. (Applied Geology) or equivalent qualification obtained after B.Sc. (Geology).
Post Graduate Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology that is awarded after a five years integrated course from a recognized university or equivalent qualifications.
Age Limit(as 0n 28-02-2023):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 42 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Interviews.
Important Links of HPSC Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for the application form – Apply Online