GRSE Recruitment 2023 – 246 Trade, Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancies:
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Trade(Ex-ITI & Fresher), Technician, Graduate Apprentice, and HR Trainee posts. GRSE has announced new job vacancies for 246 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, and HR trainees on a contract basis. Candidates with a 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant stream can check the job vacancies at http://www.grse.in/ or you can see below. Check below for GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant stream looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the GRSE website and apply for the posts till 29-10-2023. Also see GRSE Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for GRSE Recruitment below:
List of GRSE Apprentice Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Recruitment Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)
- No. of Vacancies: 134 (Approx.)
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice (Fresher)
- No. of Vacancies: 40 (Approx.)
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 25 (Approx.)
- Post Name: Technician Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 47 (Approx.)
- Post Name: HR Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 4
Job Location: Kolkata and Ranchi.
Important Dates for GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 30-09-2023
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 29-10-2023
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): Should have passed the All India Trade Test (AITT) for the Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India.
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): Should have passed Class 10th standard/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized Central/ State Board.
- Graduate Apprentice: Should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- Technician Apprentice: Should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by a University.
- HR Trainee: Full Time Graduate and 02 years full-time First Class or 60 % Marks (55% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) in MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Human Resource Development/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Labour Welfare.
- For Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): Min. 14 years and Max. 25 years
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): Min. 14 years and Max. 20 years
- Graduate, Technical Apprentice, and HR Trainee: Min. 14 years and Max. 26 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Mark scored in Diploma) and certification Verification.
- Not Mentioned.
Important Links of GRSE Apprentice Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For online registration, check the link – Apply online