IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions with Answers
IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions with Answers PDF Download- For any competitive exam, huge number of students are scared of English language as a subject. Well, it’s never too late to start preparing for anything you are scared of instead of sitting back idle. A crucial topic in English language is fill in the blanks. Fill in the blanks can be a mark fetching topic if you are aware of the right tactic to solve it.
Let us take a look at a short guide on how to solve fill in the blanks questions in IBPS PO
STEP 1: Try to read the sentence of the carefully single/ multiple times. This will enable you to fill in the blanks without even looking at the options.
STEP 2: Check which word from the options replaces/ fits well in the place of the word which you have thought of.
STEP 3: After you have chosen the word for the blank, read the sentence again & again to check if it fits in well. Make sure that the word which you have inserted in the blank enables you to read the sentence smoothly and correctly
STEP 4: Read the sentence one last time to ensure if the grammar of the sentence is correct. It is equally important that the sentence should make sense.
Fill the blanks Tips:
- Before filling the blanks, you must read the sentence carefully as you may get the idea of the right fit at first go.
- Try to fill in the blanks without the help of the options given. Use options which you could think of when you read the sentence.
- Inculcate a habit of re- reading the sentence after you choose a word for the blank. If not found appropriate, replace it with more meaningful and close alternative.
- Cross check the grammar and syntax of the sentence.
To- Do- List to solve Fill in the Blanks questions
- Build a strong vocabulary.
- Read between the lines.
- Learn sentence formation and read sentence structure.
- Learn new phrases and idioms everyday
- Find meanings of sentences.
- Practice more and more questions.
Click here for more IBPS PO Fill in the blanks question and answer: Fill in the blanks pdf
Click here for new pattern Quiz questions and answers: New pattern quiz questions and answers pdf