CNP Recruitment 2022 – 125 Supervisor (Technical Operation/ Environment/ IT) & Junior Technician Vacancies:
The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road, Nashik (Maharashtra) has given a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor posts. The CNP has announced new job vacancies for 125 Supervisor (Technical Operation/ Environment/ IT) & Junior Technician on a regular basis. Candidates with Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant stream can check the job vacancies at https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com/ or you can see below. Check below for Currency Note Press Supervisor Junior Technician Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant stream looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Currency Note Press website and apply for the posts till 16-12-2022. Also see CNP Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CNP Recruitment below:
List of CNP Nashik Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the Currency Note Press Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Junior Technician
- No. of Vacancies: 103
- Post Name: Supervisor
- No. of Vacancies: 22
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for Currency Note Press Supervisor Junior Technician Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date for Online Application and application fee: 26-11-2022
- The last date for Submission of Online Application and application fee: is 16-12-2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers: Jan./Feb. 2023 or may be extended depending upon the number of candidates.
- For Supervisor: 1st class full-time Diploma/ Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engineering) from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Junior Technician (Printing/ Control): Full-time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in printing trade viz. Litho offset machine minder/ letter press machine minder/offset printing/plate making/ electroplating/Full-time ITI in plate maker cum imposter/hand composing
Full-Time Diploma in Printing Technology from Government recognized Institutions/ polytechnics
Age Limit(as on 16-12-2022):
- For Supervisor: Min. 18 years and Max. 30 years
- For Field Supervisor: Min. 18 years and Max. 25 years (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection is based on an Online Examination.
- Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to Un-reserved, EWS, and OBC Categories.
- SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from the payment of examination fees; however, SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 200 as intimation charges.
Important Links of Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online