CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Vacancies:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has given an employment notification for recruiting constables (Technical & Tradesmen) on a regular basis. CRPF has announced new job vacancies for 9212 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female) Posts. Candidates with a Matriculate or 10th Pass can check the job vacancies at https://crpf.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Matriculate or 10th Pass looking for government jobs can check the various positions below. Interested candidates go through the official website and apply till 25-04-2023. Also see CRPF Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CRPF Recruitment below:
List of CRPF Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Central Reserve Police Force recruitment details:
- Post Name: Constable (Male)
- No. of Vacancies: 9105
- Post Name: Constable (Female)
- No. of Vacancies: 107
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 27-03-2023
- Last date for Submission of the Application: is 25-04-2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer-Based Test: 20/06/2023 to 25/06/2023
- Schedule of Computer-Based Test (Tentative): 01/07/2023 to 13/07/2023
- CT/ Driver:
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle:
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificates in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade
National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- For all other Tradesmen:
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and work in respective trades.
- (Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason/Plumber/Electrician):
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(a) One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
(b) Preference will be given to those having certificates of the trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age limit(as on 10-08-2023):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 27 years (Check the Official notification below for age relaxation).
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
- Selection is based on Computer Based Test/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Trade Test / Document Verification / Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME).
- For General, EWS and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 100/- for the examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
Important Links of Central Reserve Police Force Notification 2023:
Click here for official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online