AAI Recruitment 2022 – 156 Junior Assistant (Fire Service & Office) & Senior Assistant (Accounts & Official Language) Vacancies:
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced new job vacancies for 156 Junior Assistant (Fire Service & Office) & Senior Assistant (Accounts & Official Language) Posts. AAI has released notification for the post of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant on a regular basis. Candidates with a 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation degree/Master’s degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://www.aai.aero/ or you can see below. Check below for AAI Senior Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with a 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation degree/Master’s degree in a relevant field for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the https://www.aai.aero/ website and apply for the posts till 30-09-2022. Also see AAI Apprentice Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for AAI Assistant Recruitment below:
List of AAI Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the AAI Recruitment details below for the Consultant.
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- No. of Vacancies: 132
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Officer)
- No. of Vacancies: 10
- Post Name: Senior Assistant (Accounts)
- No. of Vacancies: 13
- Post Name: Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep islands
Important Dates for AAI Senior Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022:
- Start date for submission of Application: 01-09-2022
- Last date for completion of Steps I & II of On-line Registration: 30-09-2022
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with a minimum of 50% marks (OR)
12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- Junior Assistant (Office): Graduate with typing speed of 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in Hindi
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): Graduates preferably B.Com with the computer training course of 03 to 06 months
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR
Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.
Age Limit(as on 25-08-2022):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 30 years. (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Written Exam, Certificates/Documents verification, and Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test).
- For Others: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Important Links of AAI Recruitment 2022:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For online registration check the link – Apply Online
Click Here for Official Website – Official website