Samacheer Kalvi 12th Political Science – Chapter 4 Indian Judiciary Book Back Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 12th Standard New Political Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Tamil Nadu Class 12 New Syllabus Political Science Book Back Solutions 2022 available for English medium students. TN Samacheer Kalvi 12th Std Political Science Book Volume 1 & 2 Portion consists of 12 Units. Check Vol. 1 & 2 Unit-wise and Full Class 12th Political Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for free Download.
English, Tamil, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science Vol. 1 & 2, and Science (Botany, Zoology, Bio-botany) Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers are available in PDF on our site. Class 12th Political Science guide Vol. 1 & 2 Book Back Answers PDF available below unit-wise. Check History, Geography, Civics, Economics, and Political Science One Mark English Medium below. See below for the New 12th Polity Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
12th Samacheer Books Political Science Book Back Answers PDF:
Tamil Nadu class 12th Political Science Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Political Science questions for English and Tamil Medium. Click the Download option to download 1 Mark Question and Answer PDF. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
12th Samacheer Kalvi Political Science – Indian Judiciary Book Back Answers:
I. Choose the correct answer:
1. Which of the following is not an organ of the government?
(a) Legislature (b) Bureaucracy
(c) Executive (d) Judiciary
2. Which of the following is described as the protector of the federation?
(a) Legislature (b) Executive
(c) Judiciary (d) Cabinet
3. Who among the following was considered ‘the fountain of justice’ in Ancient India?
(a) Monarch (b) Senapathi
(c) Chief Minister (d) Chief Justice
4. Who among the following was the supreme judicial authority in Medieval India?
(a) Sultan (b) Qazi-ul-Quzat
(c) Chief Justice (d) Mufti
5. Which of the following was the Department of Justice established during the Mughal era?
(a) Nazim-e-Subah (b) Mahukma-e-Adalat
(c) Diwan-e-Subah (d) Qazi-e-Pargana
6. Which of the following punishments was imposed for cases relating to homicide?
(a) Hadd (b) Qisas
(c) Tazir (d) None of the Above
7. Which of the following Charter authorized the East India Company to exercise judicial authority over Bombay?
(a) Charter of 1661 (b) Charter of 1813
(c) Charter of 1688 (d) Charter of 1853
8. Who among the following Charter applied only to the Madras Presidency with regard to the establishment of a Mayor’s Court?
(a) Charter of 1687 (b) Charter of 1726
(c) Charter of 1813 (d) Charter of 1661
9. Which of the following empowered the Crown to establish the Supreme Court of Judicature in Calcutta?
(a) Charter of 1774 (b) Regulating Act of 1773
(c) Cornwallis Code (d) Charter of 1726
10. In which year was the Federal Court inaugurated?
(a) 1937 (b) 1936
(c) 1935 (d) 1932
11. Which of the following refers to a theory of judgment that takes into account the spirit of the law and the changing times?
(a) Judicial Review (b) Judicial Activism
(c) Judicial Restraint (d) None of the Above
12. Which of the following is an alternative dispute resolution mechanism in India?
(a) Supreme Court (b) High Court
(c) District Courts (d) Lok Adalats
13. Which of the following Articles empowers the High Courts to issue writs?
(a) Article 226 (b) Article 227
(c) Article 228 (d) Article 229
Other Important Links for 12th Samacheer Kalvi Book Back:
For Chapter 5 Federalism in India Book Back Click Here – Chapter 5 Federalism in India Book Back
Click Here for Complete 12th Samacheer kalvi Political Science book back Answers – Samacheer Kalvi 12th Political Science Book Back Answers
Class 12 Samacheer Books PDF Free download, Click the link – Samacheer Kalvi 12th books