Samacheer Kalvi 12th Economics – Chapter 2 National Income Book Back Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 12th Standard New Economics Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Tamil Nadu Class 12 New Syllabus Economics Chapter 2 – National Income Book Back Solutions 2022 available for English medium students. TN Samacheer Kalvi 12th Std Economics Book Portion consists of 12 chapters. Check chapter-wise and Full Class 12th Economics Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for free download. 12th Economics Chapter 2 – National Income Book Back Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, and Commerce Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 12th Standard English medium Economics guide Book Back Answers PDF listed below chapter-wise for free download. Check Social Science – History, Geography, Political Science, Economics One Mark English Medium below. See below for the New 12th Economics Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Class 12 Samacheer Books PDF Free download, Click the link – Samacheer Kalvi 12th books
12th Samacheer Books Economics Book Back Answers PDF:
English Medium 12th Samacheer Kalvi Economics Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
12th Samacheer Kalvi Economics – Chapter 2: Introduction to National Income Book Back Answers
1. Net National Product at factor cost is also known as
(a) National Income (b) Domestic Income (c) Per capita Income (d) Salary.
2. Primary sector is …………………..
(a) Industry (b) Trade (c) Agriculture (d) Construction.
3. National income is measured by using ……….. methods.
(a) Two (b) Three (c) Five (d) Four
4. Income method is measured by summing up all forms of ……………
(a) Revenue (b) Taxes (c) expenditure (d) Income
5. Which is the largest figure?
(a) Disposable income (b) Personal Income (c) NNP (d) GNP
6. Expenditure method is used to estimate national income in …………..
(a) Construction sector (b) Agricultural Sector (c) Service sector (d) Banking sector
7. Tertiary sector is also called as ………. sector
(a) Service (b) Income (c) Industrial (d) Production
8. National income is a measure of the ……… performance of an economy.
(a) Industrial (b) Agricultural (c) Economic (d) Consumption
9. Per capita income is obtained by dividing the National income by …………
(a) Production (b) Population of a country (c) Expenditure (d) GNP
10. GNP = ………. + Net factor income from abroad.
(a) NNP (b) NDP (c) GDP (d) Personal income
11. NNP stands for ……….
(a) Net National Product (b) National Net product (c) National Net Provident (d) Net National Provident
12. ……… is deducted from gross value to get the net value.
(a) Income (b) Depreciation (c) Expenditure (d) Value of final goods
13. The financial year in India is ……
(a) April 1 to March 31 (b) March 1 to April 30 (c) March 1 to March 16 (d) January 1 to December 31
14. When net factor income from abroad is deducted from NNP, the net value is …….
(a) Gross National Product (b) Disposable Income (c) Net Domestic Product (d) Personal Income
15. The value of NNP at the production point is called ……
(a) NNP at factor cost (b) NNP at market cost (c) GNP at factor cost (d) Per capita income
16. The average income of the country is…
(a) Personal Income (b) Per capita income (c) Inflation Rate (d) Disposal Income
17. The value of national income adjusted for inflation is called…
(a) Inflation Rate (b) Disposal Income (c) GNP (d) Real national income
18. Which is a flow concept?
(a) Number of shirts (b) Total wealth (c) Monthly income (d) Money supply
19. PQLI is the indicator of ………………
(a) Economic growth (b) Economic welfare (c) Economic progress (d) Economic development
20. The largest proportion of national income comes from …….
(a) Private sector (b) Local sector (c) Public sector (d) None of the above
Other Important Links for 12th Samacheer Kalvi Book Back:
For Chapter 3 Theories of Employment and Income Book Back Click Here – Chapter 3 Theories of Employment and Income
Click Here for Complete 12th Samacheer kalvi book back Answers – Samacheer Kalvi 12th Economics Book Back Answers