UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 36 Superintendent & Statistical Officer Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Superintendent & Statistical Officer posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 36 Superintendent and Statistical Officers on a regular basis. Candidates with Degree/Post Graduate Degree in relevant fields can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC Superintendent Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidates with Degree/Post Graduate Degree in relevant fields looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 17-12-2020. Also see UPSC Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2020 Details:
Below is the UPSC Recruitment Details for various posts below.
- Post Name: Superintendent
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Post Name: Statistical Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of UPSC Superintendent Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17-12-2020
- Last date for printing of completely Submitted Application: 18-12-202
- The tentative date for Interview: will notify soon
- For Superintendent: Degree from a recognized University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act.
- Statistical Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing and Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
- Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Interview.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Click here