USPC Recruitment 2021 – 110 Indian Forest Service (IFS) Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 110 IFS Examination 2021. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 24-03-2021. Also see UPSC CSE Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the UPSC IFS Prelims Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Indian Forest Service
- No. of Vacancies: 110
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of UPSC IFS Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 04-03-2021
- The last date for Submission of Application: 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Application Fee (cash): 23-03-2021
- Last Date for Application Fee(Online): 24-03-2021
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31.03.2021 to 06.04.2021
- The date for Examination: 27-06-2021
- A candidate should complete Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2021):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 32 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Written Exam), & Interview
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-.
Important Links of UPSC IFS Recruitment 2021: