UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 26 Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Examination Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Examination 2021. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 26 Indian Economic Service (IES) & Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2021. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 27-04-2021. Also see UPSC IES ISS Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the UPSC Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Exam Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Indian Economic Service
- No. of Vacancies: 15
- Post Name: Indian Statistical Service
- No. of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 07-04-2021
- The last date for Submission of Application: 27-04-2021
- Last Date for Application Fee (cash): 26-04-2021
- Last Date for Application Fee(Online): 27-04-2021
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 04.05.2021 to 10.05.2021
- The date for Examination: 16-07-2021
- A candidate should complete a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2021):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Part I-Written examination & Part II-Viva voice.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2021: