USPC Civil Service Examination (CSE) 2021 – 712 Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Civil Service Examination (CSE). UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 712 Civil Service Examination 2021. Candidates with Any Degree can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC Civil Service Examination 2021:
Candidates with Any Degree looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 24-03-2021. Also see UPSC CSE Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC CSE Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2021 Details:
Below is the UPSC CSE Prelims Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Civil Service Examination
- No. of Vacancies: 712
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of UPSC Civil Service Examination 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 04-03-2021
- The last date for Submission of Application: 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Application Fee (cash): 23-03-2021
- Last Date for Application Fee(Online): 24-03-2021
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31.03.2021 to 06.04.2021
- The date for Examination: 27-06-2021
- A candidate should complete any degree from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2021):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 32 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Written Exam), & Interview
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-.
Important Links of UPSC CSE Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Click here