UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 345 CDS Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination I. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 345 Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination 2020-21. Candidates with Any Degree/B.E/B. Tech Degree in relevant fields can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidates with Any Degree/B.E/B. Tech Degree in relevant fields looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply them till 17-11-2020. Also see UPSC CDS Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment below:
List of UPSC CDS Jobs 2020 Details:
Below is the UPSC CDS Recruitment Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Combined Defence Services
- No. of Vacancies: 345
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of UPSC CDS Examination 2020-21:
- Date of Notification: 28-10-2020
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 28-10-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17-11-2020
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020
- The date for Examination: 07-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2021
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2022):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 24 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Exam, Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-.
Important Links of UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Click here