Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2020 – 82 Assistant Professor Vacancies:
Swami Shraddhanand College under the University of Delhi has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts on various departments. The University of Delhi Swami Shraddhanand College has announced new job vacancies for 82 Assistant Professor vacancies. Candidates with A Master’s degree with 55% marks and NET Score can check the job vacancies at http://ss.du.ac.in/ or you can see below. Check for Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2020 details below:
Candidates with A Master’s degree with 55% marks and NET Score looking for government jobs can check Assistant Professor Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Swami Shraddhanand College website and apply them till 2 weeks from the date of notification. Also see Swami Shraddhanand College Notification, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for University of Delhi Recruitment:
List of Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 82
- Salary: as per 7th Central Pay Commission
Job Location: New Delhi.
- Date of Notification: 14-09-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 2 weeks from the date of Notification
- Candidates should complete a Master’s degree with 55% marks in relevant fields from a recognized institution/ university.
- candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (Exemption from NET and having acquired a Ph.D. shall be granted in accordance with UGC regulations.
- Check the official notification below for the age limit.
- Selection based on Shortlisting and Interview.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- For SC, ST, PwBD, and Women Candidates have no application fee.
Important Links of Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.