SSC Recruitment 2020 – Junior Engineer Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. SSC has announced new job vacancies for Junior Engineer on a regular basis. Candidates with a Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering looking for government jobs can check various jobs below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply the posts from 01-10-2020 till 30-10-2020. Also see SSC Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020 below:
List of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the SSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
- Salary: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of SSC Junior Engineer Examination:
- Starting date for Online Application: 01-10-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 30-10-2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01-11-2020 (23:30)
- The Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03-11-2020 (23:30)
- The Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05-11-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22-03-2021 to 25-03-2021
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
- Candidates should complete a Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2021):
(Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Computer Based Examination (Paper I, Paper-II) and Document Verification.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted
from payment of a fee.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Click here for online application – apply online