CHSL Examination 2020 – LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation to recruit for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. SSC CHSL has announced new job vacancies for LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO on a regular basis. Check below for SSC CHSL Examination 2020:
Candidates with a 12th pass can check the various jobs below. Interested candidates go through the official website and apply for the posts from 06-11-2020 till 15-12-2020. Also see SSC CHSL Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment below:
List of SSC CHSL Examination 2020 Details:
Below is the CHSL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators
- No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam 2020:
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
- The last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
- The last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Candidates must have completed a 12th Pass from a recognized institution/ board.
Age limit (as of 01-01-2021):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 27 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
- Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only) as application fee.
- Women candidates, SC/ ST/ PwD, and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Important Links of CHSL Recruitment 2020:
Click here for official notification – click here
Click here for an online application – apply online
For SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 PDF, check the link – SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020