SSC Recruitment 2020 – CGL Posts:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2020. The Madras High Court has announced new job vacancies for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination on a regular basis. Candidates with Any Degree can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidates with Any Degree looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts till 31-01-2021. Also see SSC CGL Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment below:
List of SSC CGL Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the SSC Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
- No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 (23:30)
- The date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
- Candidates should complete Any Degree from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit(as of 01-01-2021):
- Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection based on Computer Based Examination and Descriptive Paper.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 and for SC/ST/PWD candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online