SBI Recruitment 2021 – 2056 Probationary Officer Vacancies:
The State Bank of India (SBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer posts. The State Bank of India has announced new job vacancies for 2056 Probationary Officer(PO) on a regular basis. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can check the job vacancies at https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or you can see below. Check below for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the SBI website and apply for the posts from 05-10-2021 till 25-10-2021. Also see SBI Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment below:
List of SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Below is the SBI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officer(PO)
- No. of Vacancies: 2056
Job Location: All India.
- Starting date for Online Application: 05-10-2021
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees: 25-10-2021
- The last date for printing your application: 01-06-2021
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- The download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Phase II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: 1st/ 2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution/ university.
Age limit(as of 01-04-2021):
- Min. 21 years & Max. 30 years. (Check the official notification below for age relaxation)
- Selection based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- Phase 1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2: Main Examination
- Objective Test: The duration of the objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of a total of 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section
- Descriptive Test: The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
- The Application Fee will be Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Important Links of State Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
Click here for official notification – Click Here
For online application check the link – Online Application