SBI Recruitment 2020 – 8500 Apprentice Vacancies:
State Bank of India (SBI) a leading public sector bank and financial service headquartered in Mumbai, India. SBI has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. SBI has announced new job vacancies for 8500 Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with Graduation in any discipline can check the job vacancies in https://www.sbi.co.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with Graduation in any discipline looking for government jobs can check various jobs below. Interested candidates go through the SBI website and apply for the posts from 20-11-2020 till 10-12-2020. Also see SBI Apprentice Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment below:
List of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the SBI Apprentice Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 8500
- Salary: Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year, and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year.
Job Location: All India.
- Starting date for Online Application: 20-11-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 10-12-2020
- Last date for printing Application: 25-12-2020
- Candidates should complete a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution/ university.
Age limit (as of 31-10-2020):
- Min. 20 years and max. 28 years as of 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive)
- Check the official notification below for age relaxation.
- Selection based on online written test and test of the local language.
- General/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have no application fee.
Important Links of SBI Recruitment 2020:
Click here for official notification – click here
For online application check the link – apply online