Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2422 Act Apprentice Vacancies:
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. Central Railway has announced new job vacancies at 2422 Act Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with 10th/ ITI in the relevant trade can check the job vacancies at https://www.rrccr.com/ or you can see below. Check below for RRC Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with 10th/ITI looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Railway Recruitment Cell website and apply for them till 15-01-2023. Also see RRC Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment below:
List of Railway Recruitment Cell Apprentice Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the Indian Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 2422
Job Location: Maharastra.
Important Dates for RRC Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for online registration: 15-12-2022.
- Last date & time for online registration: 15-01-2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit(as on 15-12-2022):
- Min. 15 years and Max. 24 years(Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Mark scored in 10th and ITI).
- Application fee (Non-Refundable) Rs. 100 is to be paid through ONLINE MODE.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Important Links of Central Railway Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online