NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 – 675 Apprentice, Accountant, DEO, and Assistant(HR) Vacancies:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited is a ‘Navratna’ company of the Government of India in the fossil fuel mining sector and thermal power generation. NLC India Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts on a contract basis. NLC has announced new job vacancies for 675 Apprentice, Accountant, DEO, and Assistant(HR) on a temporary basis. Candidates with ITI/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBA degree in relevant fields can check the job vacancies in https://www.nlcindia.com/ or you can see below. Check below for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
NLC Apprentice Jobs for ITI/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBA looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the NLC website and apply the posts online from 11-09-2020 till 20-09-2020. Also see NLC Apprentice Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 below:
List of NLC Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the NLC Recruitment Details for Apprentice, Accountant, DEO, and Assistant(HR) posts.
- Post Name: Apprentice, Accountant, DEO, and Assistant(HR)
- No. of Vacancies: 675
Job Location: Chennai and Puducherry.
- Date of Notification: 01-09-2020
- Starting date for Online Application: 11-09-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 20-09-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-09-2020
- The date for Publication of merit List: 01-10-2020
- The date of certification verification based on merit list: 05-10-2020 till 09-10-2020
- Date of Joining for Apprentice training: 24-10-2020
- Candidates should complete ITI/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBA Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 01-10-2020):
- Min. 14 years (Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit basis(Mark scored ITI/Degree).
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of NLC Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Click here to apply online – Click here.