CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2020 – 35 Technician Vacancies:
North East Institute of Science and Technology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental, and societal benefits for the people of India. CSIR NEIST has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technician posts. NEIST has announced new job vacancies for 35 Technicians on a regular basis. Candidates with 10th/ ITI in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://neist.res.in/ or you can see below. Check below for NEIST Technician Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with 10th/ ITI looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the NEIST website and apply for the posts till 01-01-2021. Also see CSIR NEIST Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NEIST Recruitment below:
List of NEIST Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the NEIST Technician Recruitment Details for Technician posts.
- Post Name: Technician
- No. of Vacancies: 35
- Salary: Rs. 19,900/-
Job Location: Jorhat, Assam.
Important Dates for NEIST Technician Recruitment 2020:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 02-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01-01-2021
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of the application print out 08-01-2021
- Candidates should complete SSC/10th Std with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in relevant stream from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit(as of 01-01-2021):
- Max. 28 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Trade Test & Competitive Written Examination.
Mode of selection:
A. Trade Test: SSC + ITI/ XII th Standard Level based on the advertised qualification of the post.
B. Competitive Written Examination: Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination (English/Hindi), Total Questions – 150, Total Time allotted – 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- . Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favor of “Director, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat” payable at Jorhat.
- The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Important Links of CSIR-NEIST Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online registration – apply online
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST),