NABI Recruitment 2020 – 06 Intern Vacancies:
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is an autonomous Institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. NABI has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Student Intern on a temporary basis. NABI has announced new job vacancies for 06 Student Intern vacancies for two months. Candidates with an undergraduate in Engineering or postgraduate in Science can check the job vacancies at http://nabi.res.in/ or you can see below. Check for NABI Recruitment 2020 details below:
Candidates with an undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science looking for government jobs can check Student Internship Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the NABI website and apply them till 28-09-2020. Also see NABI Notification, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NABI Recruitment:
List of NABI Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the NABI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Student Intern
- No. of Vacancies: 06
- Salary: Rs.5,000/-
Job Location: Punjab
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28-09-2020
- Candidates should complete an undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science from a recognized institution/ university.
- Candidate having chemistry/botany/life sciences/biotechnology/biochemistry background
will be preferred.
- Check the official notification below for the age limit.
- Selection based on Shortlisting and Document Verification.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of NABI Recruitment:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Email Id: email@example.com