NABCONS Recruitment 2020 – 06 Team leader, System Admin, DEO, and Other Vacancies:
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development. NABCONS has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Team leader, Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst, System Administrator, Project Associate, & Data Entry Operator on a contract basis. NABCONS has announced new job vacancies for 06 Team leader, Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst, System Administrator, Project Associate, & Data Entry Operator. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech/Ph.D. can check the job vacancies at http://www.nabcons.com/ or you can see below. Check for NABCONS Recruitment 2020 details below:
Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech/Ph.D. looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the NABCONS website and apply them till 01-10-2020. Also see NABCONS Notification, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2020:
List of NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the NABCONS Recruitment Details:
Job Location: Mumbai
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01-10-2020
- For Team Leader: Post-Graduation with at least 60% marks/ PhD from recognized university in Agriculture / Forestry / Agri. Engineering (Soil and Water Engineering)/ Soil Science/ Agronomy/ Water Resource Development/ Environment Science/ Hydrology/ Crop Science etc. with Remote sensing and GIS as one of the subjects studied.
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ Geomatics /GIS /Geoinformatics with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks.
- System Administrator: M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks. (Average of all semesters).
- Project Associate: Graduate/Post-Graduate from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or Agri-Business Management with exposure to Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in any discipline with additional qualification in computer handling skills.
Age Limit(as on 01-10-2020):
- Selection based on Interview.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of NABCONS Recruitment:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Name of the Position
Link to apply
|Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst|
System Administrator (Network and System Database Administration)
|Data Entry Operator|