IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 436 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Vacancies:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) an Indian public sector oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. IOCL has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technician, Trade Apprentice & Data Entry Operator Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced new job vacancies for 436 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates with 12th Pass/Diploma/Graduation Degree in relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://www.ioclrecruit.com/ or you can see below. Check below for IOCL Technical Non-Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with 12th Pass/Diploma/Graduation Degree looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the IOCL website and apply for the posts till 19-12-2020. Also see IOCL Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment below:
List of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the IOCL Recruitment Details for Apprentice posts.
- Post Name: Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 436
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for IOCL Technical Non-Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 23-11-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19-12-2020
- The tentative date for download the admit card: 22-12-2020
- Written Test Tentatively: 03-01-2020
- Candidates should complete 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Degree in relevant stream from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit(as on 30-11-2020):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 24 years (The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules).
- Selection based on Written Test.
Trade Apprentice – Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice -Data Entry Operator (Fresher & Skill Certificate Holder):
- General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics):
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of IOCL Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For online registration, check the link – apply online