IB Recruitment 2021 – 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies:
The Intelligence Bureau is India’s domestic intelligence, internal security, and counter-intelligence agency. IB invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB posts. Intelligence Bureau has announced new job vacancies for 2000 ACIO Grade II on a temporary basis. Candidates with Graduation Degree can check the job vacancies at https://www.mha.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with Graduation Degree looking for government jobs can check the various jobs below. Interested candidates go through the MHA website and apply for the posts from 19-12-2020 till 09-01-2021. Also see IB ACIO Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment below:
List of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: ACIO Grade II
- No. of Vacancies: 2000
Job Location: All India.
- Starting date for Online Application: 19-12-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 09-01-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 12-01-2021
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age limit (as of 09-01-2021):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 27 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Exam(Tier I & II) and Interview(Tier III).
- For Male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC Categories has to pay Rs. 600 (Examination Fee Rs.500 + Recruitment Processing Charges Rs.100)
- For SC/ ST, Female & Ex-Serviceman has to pay Rs. 100 as Recruitment Processing Charges
Important Links of IB Recruitment 2020:
Click here for official notification – click here
For online application, check the link – Apply Online