Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020 – 10 Project Linked Personnel Vacancies:
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is a public research university headquarters located in Kolkata. It has 4 regional centers located in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Tezpur. Indian Statistical Institute Kolkatta has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Personnel posts. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Uttar Pradesh has announced new job vacancies for 10 Project Linked Personnel with experience in the desired field on a temporary basis. Candidates with Ph.D./M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B. Tech in relevant fields can check the job vacancies in https://web.isical.ac.in/ or you can see below. Check below for Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020:
Indian Statistical Institute Jobs for Ph.D./M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B. Tech looking for government jobs can check the ISI Vacancies below. Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment is for experienced professionals with Ph.D./M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech. Interested candidates go through ISI and apply the posts from 26-08-2020 till 25-09-2020. Also see ISI Job Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for ISI Recruitment 2020 below:
List of ISI Jobs 2020 Details:
Below is the ISI Recruitment Details for Project Linked Personnel.
- Post Name: Project Linked Personnel
- No. of Vacancies: 10
- Salary: (Check official notification below)
Job Location: All India
- Date of Notification: 24-08-2020
- Last date for submission of Application: 08-09-2020
- Date of Interview: 21-09-2020 till 25-09-2020
- Candidates should complete Ph.D. in Physics/Mathematics/ Computer Science / Electronics &, Comm. /M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech in relavent field from a recoginsed institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 24-08-2020):
- Max. 35 years (Check official notification below for age relaxation)
- Selection based on Personal Interview.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of ISI Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click Here
current resume to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com with the subject of the email as Name of the Post.