Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021- 155 Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS Vacancies:
The Principal Cheif Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai has given an employment notification for the recruitment of an Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant & MTS on a regular basis. Income Tax Department Mumbai has announced new job vacancies for 155 Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates with a 10th/ Bachelor’s Degree can check the job vacancies at https://www.incometaxmumbai.in/ or you can see below. Check below for Income Tax Department Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Vacancies:
Candidates with a 10/ Bachelor’s Degree looking for government jobs can check for various jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Income Tax Mumbai website and apply them till on or before 25-08-2021. Also see Income Tax Department Mumbai Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021:
List of Income Tax Department Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Details:
Below is the Income Tax Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff
- No. of Vacancies: 155
Job Location: All India.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08-07-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 25-08-2021
- For Inspector of Income Tax: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2021):
- For Inspector of Income Tax: Min. 18 years and Max. 30 years
- Tax Assistant: Min. 18 years and Max. 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Min. 18 years and Max. 25 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports.
- Who has represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports
- and also Document Verification or Ground/Proficiency Test.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online registration – Apply Online