IBPS Recruitment 2020 – 1558 Clerks X Vacancies:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for the recruitment to nationalized banks in India. IBPS has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Clerk posts. IBPS CRP has announced new job vacancies for 1558 Clerk. Candidates with Graduate Degree in any field can check the job vacancies at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ or you can see below. Check below for IBPS CRP Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
IBPS Clerk Jobs for Graduates(any degree) looking for government bank jobs can check the CRP Clerk X Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the IBPS website and apply for the posts from 23-10-2020 till 06-11-2020 (initially it was 02-09-2020 till 23-09-2020). Also see IBPS Clerk Exam Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 below:
List of IBPS Clerk Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the IBPS Recruitment Details for Clerk posts.
- Post Name: Clerk
- No. of Vacancies: 1558
Job Location: All India.
- Date of Notification: 01-09-2020
- Starting date for Online Application: 02-09-2020
- Last date for Online Application: 23-09-2020 (Date Extended)
- Last date for Online Application: 23-10-2020 till 06-11-2020 (Supplementary Advertisement)
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 18-11-2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 05-12-2020, 12-12-2020 and 13-12-2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31-12-2020
- A download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: 12-01-2021
- Online Examination – Main: 24-01-2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
- Candidates should complete Any Degree(Graduation Degree) from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as on 01-09-2020):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 29 years (Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination.
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates has to pay Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) as an exam fee.
- For other candidates have to pay Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) as an exam fee.
Important Links of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Click here to apply online – Click here.
Click here for Supplementary Advertisement as of 19-10-2020 – Click here