GTRE Recruitment 2021 – 150 ITI, Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice Vacancies:
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru has given an employment notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice , Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice Trainee posts. DRDO GTRE has announced new job vacancies for 150 ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Trainee on a temporary basis. Candidates with a ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://www.drdo.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for DRDO GTRE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech. looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the DRDO website and apply for the posts till 29-01-2021. Also see DRDO GTRE Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for GTRE Recruitment below:
List of DRDO GTRE Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the Gas Turbine Research Establishment Recruitment Details for Apprentice posts.
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- No. of Vacancies: 80
- Post Name: Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- No. of Vacancies: 30
- Post Name: ITI Apprentice Trainees
- No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Bengaluru.
Important Dates for DRDO GTRE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 05-01-2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29-01-2021
- Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website: 12th Feb 2021
- Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee: 21st Feb 2021
- Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join (as per ‘c’ above): 24th Feb 2021 onwards
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates – Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship (by E-mail/DRDO Website)& GTRE Notice Board: 01st March 2021
- Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices (exact dates of joining shall be intimated along with the result): 01st April 2021 onwards
- Candidates should complete a ITI/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Engineering in a relevant stream from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit(as on 05-01-2021):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 27 years (Check the Official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Merit(Mark scored)/interview/ Document verification.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of GTRE Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online registration – apply online