DFRL Recruitment 2020 – 15 Graduate Apprentice and Technical Apprentice Vacancies:
The Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) is an Indian defense laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). Defense Food Research Laboratory DFRL has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technical Apprentice on a contract basis. DFRL DRDO has announced new job vacancies for 15 Graduate Apprentice and Technical Apprentice. Candidates with Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering Degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://www.drdo.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check for DFRL Recruitment 2020 details below:
Candidates with Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering Degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check Apprentice Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the DFRL website and apply them till 14-10-2020. Also see DFRL DRDO Notification, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for DFRL DRDO Recruitment 2020:
List of DFRL Recruitment 2020 Details:
Below is the DFRL DRDO Recruitment Details:
Job Location: Mysore
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14-10-2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 13-11-2020
- Candidate has to complete a Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering Degree in relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
- Candidates who passing their Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Degree in 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible.
- Selection based on Interview.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of DRDO Recruitment:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Venue: DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore – 570011