CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 – 23 Technical Officer Vacancies:
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. CSIR-CSMCRI has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer posts. CSMCRI has announced new job vacancies for 23 Technical Officer on a regular basis. Candidates with B.E/B. Tech Degree in relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://www.csmcri.res.in/ or you can see below. Check below for CSIR CSMCRI Technical Officer Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with B.E/B. Tech Degree in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the CSMCRI website and apply for the posts till 02-12-2020. Also see CSMCRI Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CSMCRI Recruitment below:
List of CSIR CSMCRI Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment Details for Apprentice posts.
- Post Name: Technical Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 23
- Salary: Rs. 44,900
Job Location: DHANBAD.
Important Dates for CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02-12-2020
- Trade Test/Written Test: will notify soon.
- Candidates should complete a B.E/B. Tech Degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit(as of 02-12-2020):
- Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection based on Trade Test/Written Test.
- Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only). Payment must be made through the SBI payment gateway only available at the CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD/CSIR Permanent Employees category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Important Links of CSMCIR Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
“The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”