Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 – 700 Constable (Executive) Vacancies:
Chandigarh Police has given a notification for the direct recruitment to the post of Constable (Executive) of Group C. Chandigarh Police has announced new job vacancies for 700 Constables (Executives) on a temporary basis. Candidates with a 10th and 12th pass can check the job vacancies at https://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a 10+2 pass looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Chandigarh Police website and apply for the posts till 17-06-2023. Also see Chandigarh Police Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment below:
List of Chandigarh Police Constable Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Chandigarh Police job details below.
- Post Name: Constables
- No. of Vacancies: 700
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Important Dates for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 20-05-2023
- Starting date for Online Submission of Application: 27-05-2023
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: is 17-06-2023
- Tentative Date of Written exam: 23-07-2023
- Candidates should 10+2 pass or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of computer skills from any recognized institute.
Age Limit(as on 20-05-2023):
- For General Category: 18-25 years
- OBC Category: 18-28 years
- SC Category: 18-30 years (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Preliminary Written Test, Measurement Test (MT), and Physical Efficiency (PE).
- Un-Reserved & OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- For SC & EWS Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fee.
- For Ex. servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
Important Links of Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for the online application – Apply Online