APSC Recruitment 2021 – 195 Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager Vacancies:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer Posts. APSC has announced new job vacancies for 195 Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager on a regular basis. Candidates with B.F.Sc. Degree/Diploma/ Degree in Dairy Technology can check the job vacancies at https://apscrecruitment.in/ or you can see below. Check below for APSC FDO and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with B.F.Sc. Degree/Diploma/ Degree in Dairy Technology looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the APSC website and apply for the posts till 29-01-2021. Also see APSC Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for APSC ADO Recruitment below:
List of APSC Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the APSC Recruitment Details for Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager posts.
- Post Name: Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
- No. of Vacancies: 07
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancies: 171
- Post Name: Plant Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Assam
Important Dates for APSC FDO and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 29-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29-01-2021
- Last date for payment of Application fee: 31-01-2021
- For Fishery Development Officer: B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai, or any other Institute of I.C.A.R.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Plant Manager: The candidate must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit(as of 01-01-2020):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 38 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Examination and Interview.
Important Links of APSC Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online