APPSC Recruitment 2021 – 13 Sub Inspector (Telecommunication/ Radio Technician) Vacancies:
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Telecommunication/ Radio Technician) Posts. APPSC has announced new job vacancies for 13 Sub Inspector (Telecommunication/ Radio Technician) on a regular basis. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://appsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the APPSC website and apply for the posts till 15-03-2021. Also see APPSC Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for APPSC Recruitment below:
List of APPSC Sub-Inspector Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the APPSC Recruitment Details for Sub-Inspector posts.
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (Telecommunication)
- No. of Vacancies: 10
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (Radio Technician)
- No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh.
Important Dates for APPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 08-02-2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-03-2021
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech/Bachelors of Science in a relevant field from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit(as of 15-03-2021):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 26 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests, Written Examination, Viva-Voice/ Interview.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
- For APST Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Important Links of APPSC Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online