APPSC Recruitment 2021 – 43 Agriculture Development Officer Vacancies:
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer Posts. APPSC has announced new job vacancies for 43 Agriculture Development Officers on a regular basis. Candidates with Bachelors’s Degree in Agricultural Science can check the job vacancies at https://appsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for APPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Bachelors’s Degree in Agricultural Science looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the APPSC website and apply for the posts till 05-02-2021. Also see APPSC Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for APPSC ADO Recruitment below:
List of APPSC Agriculture Development Officer Jobs 2020 Details:
Below are the APPSC Recruitment Details for ADO posts.
- Post Name: Agriculture Development Officers
- No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh.
Important Dates for APPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 28-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05-02-2021
- Candidates should complete Bachelors’s Degree in Agricultural Science from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit(as of 05-02-2021):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 32 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Written Examination and Interview.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- For APST Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Important Links of APPSC Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply Online